Haleema Dates“Haleema Dates” are the product of ABC BEST INT’L TRADE SDN BHD, MALAYSIA. We are committed to bring you the pure 100% natural, handpicked and premium quality first grade dates. Mazafati Bam wet date is called the pearl of Persia, it has a delicate and rich flavor with notes of caramel as our customers are amazed by its weet and soft melting taste & flavor.
Bam is a famous & historical city of Iran. It’s Citadel of Bam (Arg-e Bam) is the largest adobe building in the world, It’s history can be traced back to the Achaemenid Empire (2500 year ago) and even beyond. The Bam has around about 30,000 hectares of the land under the harvest of Mazafati dates and approximately 130,000 metric tons total quantity is obtained, annually. In Islamic Republic of Iran date is harvested totally 180,000 hectares of groves thus Iran shares 20 percent or more of the world date production and it is the largest date producer in the world.
Date palms were one of the first plants cultivated by man as per one research it’s history is about 5000 years ago in ancient Mesopotamia (currently called Iraq) along the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.
NABI MUHAMMAD (PBUH) berkata:
“Rumah yang tidak ada kurma di dalamnya, penghuninya kelaparan”. HR Muslim (No. 2046) * Kurma sangat lazat dengan unsur-unsur anti kanser dan menyediakan pelbagai kandungan nutrien penting dalam diet kalium, gula, protein, serat dan mempunyai unsur surih termasuk boron, kobalt, tembaga, fluorin, magnesium, mangan, selenium, dan zink.
An old Arabic legend tells about the dates palm’s creation: “After God had finished moulding man from earth; He took the remaining material and shaped it into a “A”. AAAaaAdate palm tree which He placed in the garden of Paradise.”
Feet in Water, Head in Fire:
Date palms are said to thrive with their, “feet in water and heads in the sun” because they need plenty of ground water to drink, but high heat and arid weather to produce fruit.
Haleema Dates Benefits:
- A 100% natural and handpicked dates from the ancient city of Bam.
- These dates are perfect for all occasions.
- It can be your daily snack or turned into a scrumptious cake, ice cream, chocolate, cookies and many other delicious meals.
- In recent years, the production of food from dates has increased due to its unique taste and many food manufacturers includes dates in their food items for better health and better fresh taste, of course.
- Dates are a source of antioxidants. All dates, fresh or dried, contain different types of antioxidants which fight against diseases. For example, FLAVONOIDS antioxidants which reduce the risk of diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and certain types of cancers. And Carotenoids are proven to promote heart health and reduce the risk of eye-related disorders. And Phenolic acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it may help lower the risk of cancer and heart diseases as well.
- Dates can be good for blood sugar balance. Diabetes researchers have shown that dates have a low glycemic impact.
- Dates can help reduce blood pressure.
- Dates contain a brain booster.
- Dates help maintain bone mass.
- Dates contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C.
- Dates have an excellent nutrition profile and High in Fibre, thus beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.
- Dates have been studied for their potential to promote and ease late-term labor in pregnant women.
- Excellent Natural Sweetener as dates are a source of fructose, which is a natural type of sugar found in fruit.
- Dates are incredibly versatile and make a delicious snack. They are often paired with other foods, such as almonds, nut butter or soft cheese.
- At the last but not the least, dates are definitely worth adding to your diet, as they are both nutritious and delicious as well.